Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy No spider boss showed up for me?

Hi
I remember finding a cave somewhere and going inside and it looked like a giant spider's lair, but it was just empty, there was no spider and I haven't had a quest which led me to a spider as far as I can remember. I am now at the stage of having all the stones and searching for the circle which I also can't find. How did I miss the spider, did I miss a whole section of the game somehow?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:30 PM
Approved Member

There is only one giant spider to kill, the one on the cave at Dersu island. U get the quest once u talk to the orc guarding the cave. U cant get into the cave if u dont get the quest.. so i really dont know wats the problem. U got the quest and still the spider didnt show up??

Its impossible that u dont know where the circle of stone is, cuz u need to get the quest located in the temple of love (that is where the circle is located) to gain 1 stone. So i really dont know wat u mean!!
Old 05-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

Hi

I did find the circle of stones, I had forgotten it was on the bridge!! So I've now finished the game I found a cave somewhere (can't remember which island) and it was just empty, it had a red vortex thing in front so I thought it must be significant but there was nothing in it and I don't remember having a conversation with any character about a giant spider. Maybe there was a glitch in this quest for me?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Approved Member

No one has reported any glitches with this quest so far, I think it's more likely you just missed it somehow.