Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Elon map kiting and impossible paladin 1 stack challenge

Abiout maps, its not about feeling sorry :p Its about to find the way to sneak the Elon . The only one Elon map is uzala if its not verona one. And uzala one is kitable i tried it on my saves from other game. So the priority is Uzala now ... dersu seems a no go .. umkas one umh. ... that one is very hard.

I know its a bit out off topic :p

Last edited by Elwin; 12-17-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Approved Member

Elwin, the Elona map location behind the main castle on the way to the mages tower CAN be kited. The amount of skill and patience required depends on the troop guarding it. The easiest time i had (about 15 mins!) was Horsemen. The hardest was Archmages ( almost 30 mins!).
You need to approach as close to the left side as the terrain allows and then turn around to the right and slowly edge your way out. Good luck.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

NIce hint ... for me it was imposiible .. there was no agro for that .. and yes archmages are hell hard to kite. Basicaly if i see evne a single agro from mob i try till i make it .. but if i see no agro no matter what i do i give up.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Another hint just 4 Elwin.
Once you get the troop out near the path, you need to move around to the left a little and then kite him out right, towards the grass/fence inlet. If you head left towards the bridge, there is not enough room to get past to go in and get the map.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Such things are pretty obvoius for me but thanks
Old 12-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Approved Member

I have the easiest posible kiting mob cyclop there, and cant .. it just dont move at all, i cant get it from left or rgiht. It can be aproach only form front on left or right the cursor is red
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eelonkite.jpg (797.8 KB, 145 views)

Last edited by Elwin; 12-15-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

I decided to try umkas anyway.. the main pain of umkas is not the guardians, its the patrol there ... i almosy dragged uzala map guardian out of temple .. (stone area) and what ?? grog riper came agro and its game over .. you all know how much is it from map to main area .. its hell of kiting but doable ... if that fking grog rper wanst there *&R%^*$%^*$($

I had at unicorn at first stone block one where my hero is. almost in home .. but that damned riper.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elonkite2.jpg (835.5 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by Elwin; 12-15-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Approved Member

Yes, Elwin i know you can't approach from the side. I meant from the front on the left side, so exactly where you are positioned in the picture. Now what you need to try and do is go forward and turn right (like you want to turn around) at the same time so the nose of your horse sweeps into the cyclop's alert area. That should get him interested.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

I get your idea. But ... it doeasnt help, no even a single sign of alert whe i do that ;/. I am expiernieced kiter i know how to do it. But if there is no alert from mob at all i cant do anything.

HAAHAAHHA I stole the Uzala map on Umkas !! So 3 of 4 umkas map stolen :> I wuold say its pretty good result. Some wuold say "impossible"

And Elon map on uzala kite ratio i would give :easier than easy he agros as same as normal patrols lol. MY horror is ended. And challenge completed And additionaly reha one is much easiet that one of elon so its double profit :>

Last edited by Elwin; 12-16-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Approved Member

Kiting part done.
Results in screen:
difficulty impossible :
target ne unit whole game.
Diffculties ne unit means no sacrifice and i have what i have unitl i reach montero ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitened.jpg (708.2 KB, 141 views)

Last edited by Elwin; 12-16-2009 at 09:10 PM.