Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Huh?

I do not know what just happened, but I just played a stupid arcade match, because there was nothing else going on, on line. Anyway.. I came into a arcade CTA match, and said "Why not.. nothing else going on.." so I joined. It was only 2 on 2, but no big deal. I started playing, and they took the field first, which I quickly took from them, and killed them a couple times... Anyway.. It ended, suddenly with us trailing a couple points.. I didn't think anything about it, until the score card came up. The game ended and there was still 30 seconds on the clock, so the time didn't run out, neither did the tickets.. far from it.. But the game ended anyway and it showed we lost.. On the score card, we had more points, in fact, I personally had more points than the other team combined, not to mention the points my partner scored.. How in hell did they win that game, when our personal scores were higher than their, we didn't run out of tickets, and it ended before the timer ran out?

Was that a glitch?

Not worried at all about it, but just thought that weird..
Old 10-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Maybe the hosting player quit?