Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

Default Ice and fire Bugs

Here is the list of Ice and fire bugs I encountered so far:

- Advisors : Whenever I battle advisors game crashes when they try to use one of their special abilities (waving their spear/wand in circular motion). Using magic shackles prevents that.
- Ratmir : After collecting 5 ornaments/patterns and giving it to him, whenever u click option "show me your goods" game crashes to desktop. Before u give him ornaments that option works fine.
- Miners: sometimes there is a message when they need to act "label not found: add_blog_miner_master_giveap2". I click "ignore" and everything continues normal
- Lizardmen arena: When i need to suppress "bracers of power" and when I use Gudrida's rage in arena game freezes, and window with some error appears. After I click "ok" everything continues normally
- Avengers: They react to Royal Griffin's "Cheer" talent despite not being Human
- Guard droids: when they are in enemy army they use their "spotlight" talent totally on random. Often they blind their own allies and almost never my units
- Which hunters: they never use magic block talents
- Sacrifice spell: Sometimes when I use sacrifice spell , I'm getting critical hit (not sure is this deliberate or not). I don't think that sacrifice spell should have critical hit
- Spell Blizzard: I think that Blizzard spell SHOULD NOT destroy Ice spikes on battlefield (like those from "Lord of the North" rage ability for example)
- Alucard artifact: If u manage to get 2 Alucard artifacts there is a small bug. Lets say that u equip Alucard A, and Alucard B is in inventory, After u kill some dragons Alucard B will accumulate energy instead of Alucard A. Also, If u equip both, only one will accumulate energy (the other will stay at zero) no matter how many dragons u killed.
- Mask of Equilibrium : 4 "virtue" parts of mask give 52M (52,000,000) of gold after each victory (total 208M)
- Explosive barrels: enemy AI is hitting explosive barrels on battlefield without any sense - only damaging them self

Last edited by Jazzer32; 02-11-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 11:02 PM
Approved Member

- Scouts (Snow Elf) don't benefit from boni given by items like the elven bow (-10% leadership for elf, ranger, avenger and scout)
- Scouts even don't take benefit from the Avenger
Old 02-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Approved Member

- killing a sheep: If sheep is killed by weapon that leaves charger (warrior maiden's spear of wrath or Hilda's arrow) game crashes, both times enemy unit was last on battlefield (not sure if this is important)
Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 AM
Approved Member

I crash as well when trying to view Ratmir's goods.

-Morloc
Old 02-12-2014, 06:58 AM
Registered Member

I do believe the Royal Griffins cheer ability affects both elves and humans, and avengers are elves
Old 02-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starang24 View Post
I do believe the Royal Griffins cheer ability affects both elves and humans, and avengers are elves
U R right, my bad there
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

This dlc is horrible bugged. I cannot enter that sea cave in elf island (right bottom on global map) and pirates downstairs on istering... Anyone?
Old 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

advisor (lizardman): when (melee) attacking your unit, game crashes.

miners (dwarf): when attacking, game freeze, you have to click on a hidden "ok - ignore " (or something) pop un window, and the game continue.

rage ball: if an enemy reach a rage ball, attack one of your unit capable of creating rage balls (demons) and die, game crashes.

antidote bug: if you taste the antidote (+ 2% poison resistance), every fight after this event become related to the quest of the vampire hunter. If you don't taste the antidote, everything is fine.

weird amout of gold after masque of virtues battles

Liardman quest to find new land: Whwn you return from the archmage to the lizardman leader, there is no option to make the liardman leader sign the document (so it's not possible to finish the quest)

When you suppress/upgrade lizardman artefacts, if you use some rage power the game freeze, you have to click ignore in a pop up window and the game continue.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:21 AM
Approved Member

I don't know if posting bugs here does anything... I have been sending bugs I find to support(@)1cpublishing.eu. They will ask for save games so it helps to get organized before you report them.

I've seen some of these bugs too. I get crashes when I try to hover over the skills and abilities of some of the units, in particular robbers, druids and marauders, which sometimes makes me afraid to read about units I haven't encountered yet.

Anyway, I hope you guys do some reporting, some of these come up a lot so maybe they will prioritize them.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

1. Ice Dragon does not have rune, even when he obtain +rune on level up or Rune Magic.

2. Dragon Quiver Leadership bonus does not apply to Scout.
[Workaround: go to special_params.txt, add elf_hunter as shown below

sp_lead_archer {
cmc=1
params {
units=bowman,archer,elf,elf2,elf3,elf_hunter
}

3. Scout is tagged as Dead Lizardmen. I can't view their race, the race logo is blank.
[based on the elf_hunter.atom, it seems that if you change race=elf, the race logo does appear and Scout becomes elf.
Race=ice_elf causes Scout to have no race(still viewed as dead lizardmen)]

Last edited by natascha; 02-13-2014 at 06:34 AM.