Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Suggestions for Online

Is there anything that can be done to improve server connection and deal with hosts who procrastinate in the lobbies it really ruins the game completly. And on a side note what does the game pack dlc on the ps store contain to justify me paying £7.99 for it, that really is a lot of money for a piece of dlc

Last edited by Nycro; 01-24-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Approved Member

Which system are you on, ps3 or xbox? The servers were really bad Friday but were ok Saturday on ps3. Hopefully it was just a bad patch.
As for annoying hosts, my remedy is avoid them and play elsewhere. To be honest on ps3 I only know one who annoys me so it's not so bad
Old 01-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Approved Member

The pack on the store gets you the P47 and a series of single missions utilising it. As for idiots as Dk says go elsewhere, there are plenty of us who are here to 'play the game'. Sadly like village the world over you get at least one idiot.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwookie View Post
Which system are you on, ps3 or xbox? The servers were really bad Friday but were ok Saturday on ps3. Hopefully it was just a bad patch.
As for annoying hosts, my remedy is avoid them and play elsewhere. To be honest on ps3 I only know one who annoys me so it's not so bad
I'm on ps3
Old 01-25-2010, 06:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
The pack on the store gets you the P47 and a series of single missions utilising it. As for idiots as Dk says go elsewhere, there are plenty of us who are here to 'play the game'. Sadly like village the world over you get at least one idiot.
Are the cockpits included in the dlc if not, when are they coming along, and does downloading the dlc and completing the missions unlock the p-47 for online? I really fancy a fast plane that can drop 3000lb of ordanance in one pass

And thanks for the advice so far!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Approved Member

It's open to use online once you've bought it. It packs 2x1000lbs plus 1x500lbs and/or 10 HVAR rockets. It's a bit of a bus in turns but can take punishment! You'll struggle in a one on one with any half decent fighter but BnZ it's handy and is a pretty useful bomber killer too.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Approved Member

And it has cockpit view!