Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Approved Member

Default PS3 DEMO confirmed for August 20th

It was confirmed by Mark Allen during the live demo today on twitter

On the other side, the demo was great and bring us some good news.

Last edited by cydno; 08-13-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Approved Member

One more week?! The suspense is killing me!

I asked my friend if I could borrow his copy of H.A.W.X so i could try out my thrustmaster, Looks like i won't be needing it now.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

Just got my thrustmaster t-flight hotas yesterday, I've been dying to use it, as well. ;D
Old 08-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Approved Member

Just received my thrustmaster T-Flight hotas, came bundled with H.A.W.X. for PC, installing as we speak!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydno View Post
It was confirmed by Mark Allen during the live demo today on twitter

On the other side, the demo was great and bring us some good news.
Cant wait!
Old 08-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Approved Member

Great news for all of us, I'm still undecided about the HOTAS until I hear how well it preforms, so keep us informed guys.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

@Dar-Kaus

I love the T-flight hotas, had to download a patch for HAWX so I could manually adjust the deadzone ingame ( it was huge!! now set 1 click to the right and performs flawlessly). The joystick feels extremely solid and is really accurate, much better than my previous trust joystick.
I also like that you can adjust the stick resistance by turning a knob underneath the joystick. but the thing I'm most pleased about is the fact that you can mechanically block the yaw function on the joystick, forcing you to use the rocker button on the throttle stick. I kept switching between the rocker button and the stick yaw and it got confusing, but now that the stick yaw is blocked it feels more solid and realistic.

I recommend this stick to everyone! Especially the HAWX bundle, at first the game feels really strange, but after you download the patch and set the deadzone right, and after you lock the yaw, it feels amazing!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny M NL View Post
@Dar-Kaus

I love the T-flight hotas, had to download a patch for HAWX so I could manually adjust the deadzone ingame ( it was huge!! now set 1 click to the right and performs flawlessly). The joystick feels extremely solid and is really accurate, much better than my previous trust joystick.
I also like that you can adjust the stick resistance by turning a knob underneath the joystick. but the thing I'm most pleased about is the fact that you can mechanically block the yaw function on the joystick, forcing you to use the rocker button on the throttle stick. I kept switching between the rocker button and the stick yaw and it got confusing, but now that the stick yaw is blocked it feels more solid and realistic.

I recommend this stick to everyone! Especially the HAWX bundle, at first the game feels really strange, but after you download the patch and set the deadzone right, and after you lock the yaw, it feels amazing!
Well, I Guess I'm sold then, lol, I think I'll be asking you for optimum settings then Danny once we get the demo next week, Cheers.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered Member

Default Deadzone Software Patch???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny M NL View Post
@Dar-Kaus

Where did you get a T-flight HOTAS software patch for the PS3 to manually adjust the deadzone?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Approved Member

I have the PC version

strange thing was that it wasn't located under controls, but under a different settings menu, forgot what the name was...