Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Approved Member

Default Bugged title achievements

After acquiring several titles ingame without getting the related achievement, I've decided to take a look at the overal stats on steam. I've attached a combined screenshot with all the title achievements that have a 0% global rate, which would indicate that they are all bugged. there are a couple of other 0% achievements such as Ragnarok's Messenger which might just be a difficulty issue but titles generally aren't that hard to get.
Even those that are mutually exclusive have at least a low percentage globally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kbachievs.jpg (10.0 KB, 18 views)
Old 11-16-2012, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

I was looking at that yesterday as well; I’m just curious what are the requirements to get them. You get the description of the achievement AFTER you got it.
I was thinking to get them all, but I read steam forums and they are full of complains of broken achievements (among other things). Apparently even if you do all the required quest lines you still don’t get registered for it.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethmage View Post
I was looking at that yesterday as well; I’m just curious what are the requirements to get them. You get the description of the achievement AFTER you got it.
I was thinking to get them all, but I read steam forums and they are full of complains of broken achievements (among other things). Apparently even if you do all the required quest lines you still don’t get registered for it.
I have gotten several of those ingame (such as Patron) yet the achievement didnt unlock.