Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 09-09-2011, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Default i just figured out what worg with this game

the Russian, American, British tanks are magically enchanted by Merlin the magician. apparently the guy for Germany was mentally retarded and did all the spells backwards so instead of strengthening the armor, he made the armor in to paper. his effort to make the gun crews shoot better made em all cross-eyed. so that's why it seem like the Germans are no good MAGIC WAS NOT THERE THING
Old 09-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Approved Member

A more interesting question would be what are you talking about?
Old 09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Really? I would consider Germany to be in second place as far as who has the best tanks (first place I'd put Russia). I'm going to just make the assumption by saying you're making errors (such as leaving your sides wide open and/or facing medium tanks against heavy). Not trying to call you out or anything, but there's a reason why Germany vs Russia are always facing each other.

I mean, yeah, they're knocked out easily (such as getting flanked); but so does pretty much every other tank in the game. And the King Tiger will rape everything in its path.

If you want bad armor then check out Japan. That'll be disabled simply by a soldier chucking a rock at it.

Last edited by snov8; 09-10-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snov8 View Post
Really? I would consider Germany to be in second place as far as who has the best tanks (first place I'd put Russia). I'm going to just make the assumption by saying you're making errors (such as leaving your sides wide open and/or facing medium tanks against heavy). Not trying to call you out or anything, but there's a reason why Germany vs Russia are always facing each other.

I mean, yeah, they're knocked out easily (such as getting flanked); but so does pretty much every other tank in the game. And the King Tiger will rape everything in its path.

If you want bad armor then check out Japan. That'll be disabled simply by a soldier chucking a rock at it.
there we're not attack from the side, one crusader IV came over a hill stop in front of my units who we're all facing it a killed them one by one as my 6 tank fired repeatedly at it missing all of there shots at less the 50 to 100 m. The type g has 80mm forward Armour

As for the Russian tanks, poor quality designers, poor quality steel and almost stupid uneducated factory workers make for good tanks ( the type 34\786 and type 34\85) are the exception because those tanks we're a German\Russian mixed project. even if you forget all that the German tank commanders we're so much better that they could have beaten there Russian counter parts with shoe strings and bubble gum. Too bad they ran out of fuel and Hitler was a moron.

Last edited by spaced_monkey; 09-10-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spelling grammer and added some more info
Old 09-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossw View Post
A more interesting question would be what are you talking about?
I'm talking about the amount of shots at close range it takes to kill a m3 tank and the amount of deflection allied tanks seam to enjoy. considering how low the tank armor was on tanks made before ww2 its laughable.