Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 10-15-2011, 05:48 AM
Approved Member

Default Blenheim bom bay doors

Which the operation of the bomb bay? Sometimes doors open, sometimes not open. I do not see a logical reason for it

I've tried both the togle command and commands to separately open and to close.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28_Condor View Post
Which the operation of the bomb bay? Sometimes doors open, sometimes not open. I do not see a logical reason for it
I noticed that too....maybe a bug...or we are going too fast when it wont open...but I doubt
Old 10-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Approved Member

I found this on wikipedia article about bristol blenheim: Like most contemporary British aircraft, the bomb bay doors were kept closed with bungee cords and opened under the weight of the released bombs. Because there was no way to predict how long it would take for the bombs to force the doors open, bombing accuracy was consequently poor.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirka76 View Post
I found this on wikipedia article about bristol blenheim: Like most contemporary British aircraft, the bomb bay doors were kept closed with bungee cords and opened under the weight of the released bombs. Because there was no way to predict how long it would take for the bombs to force the doors open, bombing accuracy was consequently poor.
But if the bombs that fell when the doors opened, not there should be a command to "open doors"

Was it just a matter of using the mechanism of releasing bombs and wait ...