Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Approved Member

Question Where to buy game???

I haven't come across any stores offering pre-orders of KB:AP but if any of you do come across one let me know where so I can buy it. I will do likewise.
I really want this game but prefer a hard copy of the game, no download sites for me. Let's hope the game really comes out on Oct. 30.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

the only pre ordering store i know is polish one, but i guess you are not interested
Old 09-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin View Post
the only pre ordering store i know is polish one, but i guess you are not interested
Could you provide the link? Unless the language of the game is Polish too I'd be interested. I live in Hungary so it'd be close to my country as well...
Old 09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Unfortunetly its polish language version
Old 09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Approved Member

Oh... Well, thanks anyway. The Hungarian translation last time was OK, but not that good - I played the game in english first and later got it in Hungarian (it was a bargain, it was the free game for our PC Guru magazin).
Old 09-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Exclamation

How come King's Bounty got given away FREE in Hungarian!???
Didn't the company actually LOSE money by virtually making sure no income would be coming from Hungary?
I don't understand, it looks like lunacy to me! I'd understand if it was an old game or some freeware crap but KB is a top game and to give it away for free cheapens it. The developers deserved every cent for it to continue making great games as they are a small company.
Anyway, the same happened here in Australia when DARK SECTOR got given away free in PC Powerplay Magazine, and this is a GREAT game! It was the censored edition though, I am a lawbreaker as I have the UNCENSORED banned version.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Approved Member

Australia, this game banning is famous around the world xD i never heard about any game banned in my country
Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, Fallout 3 had to be censored here because of some drug reference. Everyone ended up with the censored version, I think.

It's not okay to take drugs in a game, but apparently it's fine to do headshots that cause people's heads to fly off in all directions in a cloud of red gore.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Yeah, Fallout 3 had to be censored here because of some drug reference. Everyone ended up with the censored version, I think.

It's not okay to take drugs in a game, but apparently it's fine to do headshots that cause people's heads to fly off in all directions in a cloud of red gore.
It's actually much worse then that. They had nothing wrong with the drug usage, funnily enough the only issue was with the name They didn't like "morphine" because it is a real drug, i guess they assume people would go raid a nearby town to get some after playing too much.

What really pissed me off was when they allowed Velvet Assassin to get through, a game which actually highlights the using of morphine as some sort of special ability and is encouraged - They didn't have to change the name either.
In fallout atleast the drug did pose some possible side effects that were hazardous to health, it wasn't glorifying the drug.

Australia is just totally backwards in terms of censorship law.
I've actually been told that the reason we won't be seeing a R18+ rating is because every single state must agree to it, and S.A (being full of christian "family first" morons) will never allow that.
Sad really, all they are doing is forcing people not to buy locally, or resort to downloading illegally.

/rant
Old 09-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Will this be on Steam on release day?