Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

Default Competitive Campaign

( Original Thread : http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2859365 )

Hi everyone, ( excuse my English, it isn't my first language)

I am currently looking for a clan to join in, and I notice there isn't a lot of clan out there. So, I figure, I might as well just start one.

My objective are to create 3vs3 to 6vs6 competitive campaign
How will this roll :

Battlefield Layouts :

Maps will be chosen and put together in a chronological Order.
By this I mean the team will have to land on a specific map, who, if wins, will have to continue on the other maps following, always in the same order. ( Map A will always be Map A, and Map Z will always be Map Z, team will have to capture A all the way to Z to win )

Maps will be chosen in groups by their location/country.
Battlefields will also have different objectives, per exemple :

A map with a church in it might see the objective being to only capture the church, after the battle, if the attacking team wins, another battle on the same map, but with a different objective may take place ( while the attacking team is given a 2 minute window to position some troops at the church ) Depending on the maps there may be 4 objective to take control of before winning the map. Once the map is won, the attacking team pass to the second map.

Team Layouts :

I proposed everyone interested creates a small clan made up of 10 people or so. (Minimum 5 people ) Once the teams are form up ( we can create a free forum to register clans and create diplomatic mission; form alliance,talk about campaign,etc etc )

A team could create his own forum afterwards and do whatever they want to do with it. Whether you want to create a General to command everyone in battle, or whether you want to let everyone fight by themself. thats really up to you as a Clan Leader.

Game Settings:

Choosing game settings will be according to the Map. Each map will have different settings as you battle deeper and deeper in enemy territory. ( Per example : On the first battle it may be only infantry settings with minimum ressource, while on the last battle it may be All Unit and Maximum Ressource, or it may be the inverse. )

The Games Settings that will be chosen will be effective throughout the whole campaign. They will all be chosen before the campaign starts.

Team Set-up:
Numbers of players would be chosen by each Team Leaders.

There will be Attacking and Defending team. On some map, both team will be attackers. During each map, the Defending team will be given a 5 minute window to position his defense. After each battles, the Attacking team will be given a 2 minute window to position his troops on the conquered objective ( Church, Village, River, Bridge, etc etc )

This is a rough idea of the Campaign I want to create. Anyone who wish to help build this Competitive Campaign idea is welcome to do so. If people are interested then we could create a Forum and make it official.
I am awaiting answer.