Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 12-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Approved Member

Default So when I get the game...

...and it's due to pop through the letterbox any day now, it won't be the Steam version so what patches will I need to bring the Game up to speed. I've looked through the posts here and if anything they've just confused me. Anybody lay it out for me in laymans language? Thanks.P.S I only play Single Player

Last edited by benson; 12-02-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Approved Member

Well you'll want to get the latest patch it fixes many bugs, gives you Gem Editor, makes the game easier and allows you to do The American Campaign at the start instead of having to do The NVA one first, here's a link to the page (It's direct from the company so don't worry).

http://www.menofwargame.com/support

Make sure it's on the Men Of War Vietnam section and pick the "Patch 2" (if your in germany then you'll have to pick the patch specifically for the germans it'll be in brackets).

Any problems PM me and I'll try and help you out.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

alternatively, register your game on Steam and get automatic updates as well as Steam Achievements to unlock.
Old 12-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Approved Member

FM_Thomas 7 and Fred DM. Thanks very much for your answers. I appreciate you taking the time.