Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 07-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

Default Control need a few patching

Hi 1C Company.
I must say Cliffs of Dover is a very good game when it comes to the grafics. When it comes to the controles, I hope you soon come with a patch for those. I cant get Gear, flaps and trim to work proberbly. I can get one of the 3 trim-functions to work on my Saitek X52. Also my rudder is not functional proberbly. It kind of flick from side to side, when I twist my rudder on Saitek x52. There is one more issue i think you need to patch and that it the window inside the game, that tells who shot who down. Please place it somewhere els, so I can see my communications or move the communications, so those to dont stand on top of each other.
If someone have an idea how to fix those, I am all ears, cause it looks like a nice game and sure will be when the last stuff is patched

Greatings hawk69, Denmark.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Approved Member

I and many others are using the X52 and it functions perfectly well with CoD.

Are you having problems with CoD not recognising the various switches/sliders/trim wheels when trying to assign them in the controls menu?
Old 07-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Approved Member

I've totally no problems at all with my X52Pro with this sim.