Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:07 PM
machoo

Default So ummm , how do you move things ?

In the cockpit , like adjust dials ect? I click on it and the name comes up but thats it. I tried right click , drag , alt , enter ect. Nothing.

Too hard basket.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Normally you will left-click the dial to operate it! You have to have clickable cockpit turned on by pressing F10. In the spitfire, try clicking the two magneto switches, see what that does for you. If they don't move, then something's wrong :p Perhaps complex engine management is needed for some switches.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:37 PM
machoo

Idiot. I was in auto pilot while trying to adjust . It'd be easier if you could do this that way. Turning off auto pilot and flying like a drunk adjusting dials fixed it.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoo View Post
Idiot. I was in auto pilot while trying to adjust . It'd be easier if you could do this that way. Turning off auto pilot and flying like a drunk adjusting dials fixed it.
welcome to the club! Auto pilot doesn't like to be interfered with! He operates on optimal switch and knob positions exclusively! That's why he never overheats, stalls or generally screws up! However, he thinks the world revolves around him, hence the constant mid-airs and terrain collision!

It's like AI invented controlled flight into terrain.