Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 08-02-2013, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

Default Unable to log in

I've bought Assault Squad over steam, but I can't seem to be able to autenthicate it. It's all like ''CD key is already used.'', even though I can't recall using it.
Is it possible to show me the login name of whatever account I used, or something?
Old 08-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Default What is going on

I got men of war on humblebundle.com and I get message that my key is registered to another account. So because I was not sure if I got all things right in my gamespy accout set up I tried to log in to gamespy id but it moved me to IGN login page. I could have multiple names and now I don't know if I registered my key for another nickname. Can someone tell me how to get to gamespy account?
Old 08-31-2013, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmars View Post
Is it possible to show me the login name of whatever account I used, or something?
Look in this posting, where you can see the key