Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Talking King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North announced

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/king...north/overview
Old 10-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Nice. I see there is a new school of magic "rune magic", I guess it makes the spells more powerful the more runes you have? that would be a cool thing.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

Looks more like an add-on than a full game?
Old 10-06-2011, 05:06 PM
Approved Member

I think it is a full game but that is the russian version; english version might take a while
Old 10-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Approved Member

It's definitely not a game using a new engine, that's for sure! I wonder if it'll take place in the Armored Princess world (in the vein of Crossworlds) or a whole new world. I'd probably bet my money on the first, but secretly hoping for the second.

As for runic magic, I wonder if it's not something along the lines of what the dwarven faction had in HoMM V. You can see a kind of wheel or runic symbol has replaced the dragon, so it might be the same thing.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

It`s good no1 named this KB2 officialy, since i see much of same settings, and graphic. It looks like new expansion, but it`s better then nothing official from game developers so far. I hope for new areas (islands and such), i like new medals, and as for runic magic i guess it`s like pet dragon sometginh like that.
And i hope they take red sands option for individual unit exp, it`s great touch to tactics in game but with new lvl`s units get some skills, instead pasive stat bonuses. So no need for many new units and unit models, only unit skills that develop during game.
This is turn based strategy game (mostly0 so nothing extra fancy needed on graphic field, just give us some new tactics options and i think players will be sattisfyed
Old 10-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

Wow i'm super happy to hear this announcement!. Hope the following will be addressed:

1. No starforce/DRM.
2. Remove the buying scroll limit. It's very annoying. Impose the limit of spells you can scribe in spellbook but don't limit the carrying scrolls or buying scrolls in shops/towns/etc.
3. I need more reserve slots! and a place i can place my hired troops if i have no reserve slots.

Last edited by archaven; 10-07-2011 at 06:34 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Approved Member

I can't wait for it. Too bad there is no new race. I would have loved to see a new race. I hope the new hero is completely different.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:28 AM
Approved Member

There is an entirely new race - Vikings.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Approved Member

Yeah, you could tell it was Vikings. The name "Olaf", the usage of "Valkyries", and the "icey wastelands of the north". That all gives it away .

Now the question remains, is Olaf going to get a chance to cross the Rainbow Bridge?