Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Default The New XBox Dash update!

The New update for the 360 has arrived last night,

And Boy-oh-boy did i found that the hard way.

I was checking out the new features, untill my Girlfriend walked in.

So.... now i'm sittin' on my sofa becasue the Ladies took control of my beloved Console. apearantly, they found out that Zune, a new issue that you have on the dash if you update it, also have some classic flick Movies such as my alltime favorite 90'ies movie Interview with the Vampire and I Hear all kinda strange noises upstairs which sounds to me like ''OMG He's soooooooo Cute'' and all that other strange sounds Woman make from time to time, and this time, It's not me who causes them.... Heheheh

I'd like to know if you guy's make use of Facebook, I just did and I'm thinking about getting that Keyboard aplication for the controller wich is easier to use if you're into a conversation with some one...?

But now, from time to time I ask the ladies if they need anything, Can't Believe it actually. I've been Denied acces from my Own Console for cryin'out loud!! I just baught 2100 MS point Yesterday, and I'm wondering how Much of them are left?

my dad was right, Expensive Cars are cheaper then Woman. and the only way to get rid of 'em is a Bullet in you Head!

if i look outside, i see gray clouds, it's getting dark sooner then i want to, and it's cold as hell. Yeah. i'm not a big fan on this time of the year that's for sure...

Good news is that the ladies who are upsatairs trashing my Room are with a Cab, so I can take control of my Console and see what the Damage is.

Well, time to put on my Jacket, my Dog needs his Daily run. Hope i Bump into some-one with a Gun so that he can put me outta this mess...

thank you MS and Xbox for this fantastic update. I love it ( atleast what i
saw) but your time could've been a bit better!

Steven...