Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 05:46 AM
Crane

Default Battle Of Moscow Recents bans

I was following the BOM thread but I did not comment, but I have to ask the mods how on earth could you ban some of the posters but not ban 'I am not David' and Ace of Aces', its simply unbelievable. Its mainly these two consistant Trolls that jump on every post made by anyone who is even slightly dissatisfied, these two self rightous know alls constantly antagonise posters and yet they are allowed to carry on unchecked and bring every thread to the same conclusion. Mods for gods sake wake up. And, by their own admission they dont even play the game, one even directs people to play ROF!!

Last edited by Crane; 01-18-2012 at 06:00 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 AM
Approved Member

Hi crane I can see you are new here so I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Please understand that it is against the rules to question or comment on a moderators actions in the forums. If you wish to make a complaint the correct procedure is to private message or email the moderators.

14. Discussion of topics which were locked by an administrator or a moderator is prohibited. Any kind of discussion concerning moderators' or administrators' actions is prohibited. All questions regarding forum operation should be sent to admin at 1cpublishing.eu.

Please go and read the rules now. >> http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=1874

As for Iamnotdavid, he was banned, and ace was walking a very thin line but on this occasion was deemed to be on the right side of the law so to speak, but he and others are on a short leash be assured.

Last edited by FS~Phat; 01-18-2012 at 06:28 AM.
Closed Thread