View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

Hi all, longtime forum follower, since pretty much the first week back at launch, (I really wanted to know how to unlock all of the planes!) and read through at least once a week, but first-time poster.

First, I've been trying to follow along on the wings of prey forum for an announcement about a console sequel as well, but no luck so far. Todace is really hinting at it at least.

Second, awesome interview with Anton, MAC. It was great to hear those hints a pacific followup.

Sorry for the deviation, now back on topic. This is less a wish list and just an idea I had while playing around on strike:

If the sequel does have pacific missions, how cool would it be if they came up with a multiplayer mode called something like island capture, which would be a hybrid between strike and capture the airfield.

The Team A would be fly off carriers to capture enemy airfields on the island, Team B would be playing strike and scoring points by getting hits and sinking the carrier force launching Team A. Gives the opportunity for epic battles defending the carrier group while also trying to capture an airfield. Could lead to some hectic and interesting gameplay.

I know that's not a sequel wish list, but to be honest, most of the people on this forum besides being intelligent and thoughtful individuals, have a pretty good insight already on what the sequel needs and I'm right there with the rest of you all.

PSN: jm0miami1

(arcade for the longest time, but have been getting my feet wet with training missions in sim)