View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
I just don't get it? Why go so far as to buy another copy and then have to take the trouble to send the unused copy back when it finaly gets mailed to you? All for the sake of what? two days?? I guess my brain just doesn't work like that so I can't understand it. When I saw this evening that my copy from play.com wasn't waiting for me when I got home I thought "Oh well, maybe it will arive tomorrow and I will be able to play it during the day" And if it doesn't, then I will think "Hmmmmm, ok nevermind plenty of other things I can do, I bet it arives Monday so I can play it when I get home" Nothing could get me angry like most of you, about something so insignificant. And don't think that I'm not looking forward to this game as much, because I am. But I've waited this long, one or two days more means nothing.
Well, my copy still didn't turn up in the post, so if I hadn't bought a second copy from the shops then I wouldn't have been able to play all weekend, and I don't get that much time to play during the week. Especially at the moment as I'm getting married in 2 weeks and there's loads to do!

I know it'll cost me extra in postage to send it back, but I can do it from work, so it's not really much hassle.