View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leith View Post
Lulubu, I strongly suggest you get Konung 2 for it is in my humble opinion the best RPG I've played.

Sigmar, thank you for your reply!

I am rather disappointed by some of the points you referred to, for example not being able to take part in the battles launched by your enemies against your settlements. More disappointing is the easiness of the fights. And if all the characters start in the same city, then what difference does it make to choose one rather than another? *sighing* I was so looking forward to playing Konung 3.
Well you can take part of the battles, Usually when I enter my cities it becomes under attack.. (but they are usually dead before I get to them, due to my pimped out guards)
and the easyness with fights well might be just me, since I didnt know about the "Easy fights" option, so it was on the first few levels, before I noticed it and switched it off, then it was abit of a challange for a few levels, but now its pretty easy, as im a few levels higher than most monsters. (still havent completed the game).

And well.. about the diffrent characters you can play , diffrence is in atibrutes it seems, (seems you can be a spellcaster in Konung 3, but havent tried it out yet)
and I havent tried to play any other character than Eric yet, so im not 100% sure if the game is exacly the same from what character you pick, just saw they all start in the same city.

I really recomend trying it out tough, I think its a good game, as I am a big fan of the konung series.

but konung 2 the best game you have played?
it cant compare to Konung 1 to be honest! that was the most epic game ever in my opinion. (Might be nostalgia talking, hihi)

Last edited by sigmar; 07-21-2010 at 04:49 PM.