View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Wizard View Post
1. Does something like charge bonus exist? I can't find anything about it in manual.

2. Does a unit get penalty/bonus for fighting uphill/downhill?

3. Are there any differences between units except 5-6 basic parameters with 0-3 possible values. For example - does the efficiency of a western swordsman maxed to 3/3/3.. will be the same as Russ version maxed to 3/3/3..? If there are other hidden parameters, please, tell me where I can find them.

4. Does the editor added to the game can only handle map modifications or I can add/modify units with it? Does a manual for this editor exist?

5. Is there any skill points cap for the commander skills?
Yes are all things in the game routines; have a little of patience, I will take a look to interpreted code for a short description of algorithm; if you know a little of script or programming languages I can explain you how to see them yourself

Quote:
Unfortunately, significant number of bugs makes this game very irritating after a short time.
They are working on them don't worry

Quote:
I can get over with most of them except stupid battle AI. For god sake this game is all about battles. I still occasionally play first Medieval:TW and this 10 year old game has battle AI that beats RW2 in every possible way. IMO it's the first thing that has to be fixed.
Well about the AI I read on various forum and reviewers and from my italian friend which take the game the opposite judgement (the played to TW also). I suppose is a matter of gaming experiences and perceptions of various players