View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crni vuk View Post
That its to expensive for the potential use. Before I spend points for the SU100 I would send 2-3 Su85 (as support) or simply go for a IS2.
Exactly, id just take the IS2....sure it has like 15 rounds but the advantages over the SU100 is it has better manuverablilty in that it has a turret, so a detrack, which is waaaaaayyyy to easy to obtain, doesnt totally take it out of the fight till its fixed and it has AA Machineguns for Infantry attacks. IDK what the 100's armor is but the IS2 Late has good armor. I dont play at all w/ Assault guns but I dont see the reason for buying them over tanks. THey have the same guns, most dont have AA Mgs and thier armor isnt that much better.

Something that id think needs to be fixed is how easy it is to detrack stuff. 50cal MGs fire 5 rounds and detrack both tracks...thats retarded. One HE round from basically anything can knock it off. 20mm's do it w/ ease. Tracks werent really that weak now were they? I mean they are built to support a 60+ ton tank so id imagine they are thick enough to be completely impervious to 50cals and give 20mms a major headache.