View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

The Rig ‘n’ Roll page is blank because the last bit of news was written in April 2010. Most sites are automatically adjusted to put news that are a year old into the archives. So, if you click on the archives button you will see all the old news. As to the rest of your post... I’m sure your disappointment is felt by us all, but let’s not insult the Russian people. 1C should not cast a dark shadow for all the Russian people. I’m sure many of them who like the English version are disappointed too.
Hello. It is not intended to offend the entire Russian people, it already asked for forgiveness for the first posts I write. But viel few days ago it was the front page of the previous repair patch, which I also have käytössäni.Mutta annoying when Finland game cost about 33 € and just unfinished product. However, it found some good, the scenery is beautifully done, but then left. AI cars drive on and I pay the fine, flash is useless to use because the AI ​​does not give way to cars, AI cars fly in front of the bridges and drive the wrong lane, in so many bad and I was hoping for first patch will help, but .... .. and sorry for the innocent. but I feel that we have been forgotten and they do not want to make us free of the new patch. Excuse me now even if you who hurt.

and sorry for my bad english, I use google translator

and thank you, this is an interesting forum

Last edited by Vesku_K; 04-19-2011 at 02:34 PM.