View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous View Post
About the heretic mission, playing on hard I didn't get either the kali or tungsten just a selection of fighter guns and a topaz (50% laser damage mitigation for motherships). One thing I did get though is there actually *is* a pirate stash near where it gets marked. Had to comb that asteroid field several times but got a gunslinger and several other bits & pieces out of it So you get the stash loot & convoy loots which wasn't too shabby hehe.

Also on this run through the traders have sold me info that Pandora contains a station which supposedly can fix your faction standings, excepting the pirates. Also that Ergelan USS station has low prices for equipment. Not stash info, but worth knowing anyway.
man I looked all over that field for an actual stash, guess I'll look again. Also I usually save right before I wax the transports so I make sure I get either a kali or tungsten. The loot seems to be on a semi random table where the game basically rolls to see how many items you get and which items of each time (like you get 0-3 heavy guns and each can be vindicator, helios, or rage). These tables seem to vary a bit from game to game and I'm not sure if difficulty has any effect.