View Single Post
Old 10-21-2022, 03:39 AM
Approved Member

Alright so I did choose another sound option and it's now kinda work.

I can launch the game, but can Daidalos Team fix the screen resolution of the game?
I have a 3k display laptop.

1. Each time I launch the game, my screen resolution change and it makes everything buggy.
2. Everytime I have to return to desktop and go back into the game or I will not be able to move my cursor. It's been the same on my old laptop.
3. Now it's the first time doing it to me, but I can't play because the resolution of the game is messy and it's like if the game take 3x my display and is placed a bit on the right (I have a big black bar on the left) and I can't access the options.

-----
EDIT: Ok I am able to fix the resolution bug by changing DPI setting of the Il2fb.exe and I was unable to launch the game until I changed my resolution in conf.ini
However, since I have a 16:10 display at 3072x1920, I have two black bars on the side and the game is in a square format. How can I fix that?

EDIT 2: I fixed my problem by changing SaveAspect=1 to 0 in conf.ini - Now all text seems a bit too small because I have a 3k display, but I guess that's the most I can do.

Last edited by nic727; 10-22-2022 at 12:49 AM.