View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSKTemplar View Post
If considering what was diet of "irregulars" - peasants in comparison to knights than they should be "bigger" than peasants. On the other hand just their gear should make them so. I remember that in Golden Horde game it was big difference even in size among those different levels of troops. When I zoomed bigger battle it was nice to see visually some "giants" among "regular" soldiers. (though I did not like that huge difference like in Warcraft III for example where heroes were too big among the rest of army)
That's a good idea! In order to hide that units are generally clone army every unit has 3 types of helmets and e.g. knights has two totally different types of soldiers (knights and squires). Additionally devs could add 3 types of tallness. For example actual size would be the medium and two others like half-head taller and half-head shorter. It will bring much more variety to units' look and hide the problem ThisIsRealWarfare was talking about. Seems like perfect solution/compromise for me (needs very little work).

Last edited by Goblin Wizard; 12-19-2011 at 08:03 AM.