View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You're welcome. I will try to give you some more details from what I remember.

I don't think that the quest is broken. It might be, that you first need to fulfill all quests in Helvedia, but I'm not sure. Normally with Level 65 you should be far enough in the game to get the quest. I've always completed Helvedia as one of the last regions and never had problems to get the quest. What makes it a bit tricky is the fact, that there seems to be no obvious trigger for the art/painting-dialogue with Demiurge.

You should be able to get 10 protraits, even if you're playing the Standard-Edition (without Amazonia) and gave back Julia's Protrait to her. It is really close, but should work.

I'm not sure (see above). There is a trigger, but I have no idea which.

Good question. I went back to him after having collected all possible protraits. When you then talk to him, he will ask you what portrait you want to give him for the exposition....this dialogue is one by one, but I have no idea how it works, when you go to him with one portrait after the other. I think you will then get only one dialogue-option for the portrait you have in your inventory.

Hope it will help you a bit!

BR

J.B.
Thanks for the reply.

I have already finished Atrixus and Helvedia but Galenirim, Bear Butte, Okkarland, and Amazonia completely remain. I was trying to do harder enemies first and then come back to weaker ones, for sake of obtaining absurd medal of "Mercy", which now seems impossible to get! because now even "very weak" enemies fearlessly attack my strong army headlong!

I remember that at some point my leadeship gain increased to 500 but next levelup it reseted to 250. Now i always gain 250 leadership for level ups!

Maybe this a bug which make me unable to have larger army and thus unable to obtain this medal!
In case you have played as Orc or Demoness, can you tell me whether leadeship gain resets for them too or not?

Quote:
You should be able to get 10 protraits, even if you're playing the Standard-Edition (without Amazonia) and gave back Julia's Protrait to her. It is really close, but should work.
Does it mean that Normal Edition lack this island?
As i understand this portrait quest is only present at Premium Edition pf the game.
Maybe this portrait quest is somehow related to that island too!
I am going to do Amazonia quests to see whether this assumption is true.

I have two questions about Amazonia:

There is a girl at the only land-able spot of the island, which attacks as soon as we land. Right click tooltip on her says that she has 12 Dragon Riders in her army, but there is none of them in her army to fight with. Do i need to do any special quest before encountering her, for making those Dragon Riders participate in fight?

Also there is an enemy hero with the name of "Unknown Pirate", is he connected to any quest?