View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M76 View Post
That's only valid if you got the game for free, but since most people paid for it, the least they could expect is to be able to play the game without constantly bumping into walls.
Now it's me who totally disagree with you.
I have some games here that I DID PAY for them and which at first I thought they'd be fun and cool and I found out they weren't... What did I do? I stopped playing them and that's all.

To express our unhappyness with something is quite normal for everyone, but blaming the developers and the game itself all around is, TO ME, trying to find someone to put the guilt on. Of course they have some guilt, they've released it as it is, but you should be REALLY FREAKING AWARE to expect some bugs when you bought it, as well as many other games from bigger developers do come out with bugs sometimes.

Now, try to think a little bit. They've launched a game that IS GREAT thoug it is a bit buggy and they wanna keep selling it. If they leave the game as it is, nobody would recommend it and they'll end up loosing money. I don't work for them, I don't know any of them, but I'm pretty sure they're working on something as well as many other game developers who released a game really expected by the gamers, realized it has bugs and then work to fix them so they can keep selling. Have you ever thought on that?