View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 01:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
Here is the complete listing. There may be some missing data, but not much...
However, the MSF Base line has multiple mothership changes. After rescuing your ally, when given the option to side with Viper, or side with Admiral Trump, if you side with Admiral Trump, Viper takes your Lion cruiser (make sure everybody but Viper is launched, or if you are feeling like a bastard, launch Viper in one of those crappy excaliburs rotting in your cargo hold, with no weapons or shields). You are than required to defend your new mothership from your old mothership. Make sure you are armed with something that can bring down capital ships quickly, as you have to defeat Viper's cruiser before it turns your new home into scrap metal.

Is that during the mission in New Kyoto where Alex is met before the final fight?
I found that siding with NESF gives you the Lion MK2 also. I'm curently in the Star Worlf MS, but if i choose first option of dialog when Corsair, SAM and Alex are talking, i loose my current MS and need to rush to FTU headquarter to get a shiny new Lion Mk2 (not armed ^^ need to rearm it fast as battle is going on same time with SAM)
but i guess you definitly loose NESF support after this, havent finished mission yet, i'll tell.
edit : well nevermind it seem you can use it just for this battle :s because game is over after sob sob... too bad this end so fast when you force SAM to retreat, this game is really short, and no free play mode after with that choice it seem.

Last edited by vahadar; 03-16-2010 at 04:22 AM.