View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:42 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for your assistance IceShade

I have this thing about free speech, you know, it being free(of charge) and all...

But joking aside, I had an idea when I was about to fall asleep last night. How about a cooperative tactical LP? I could set up a scenario using the "Evolution of Weapons" campaign, but we start with 5 or 6 mercs. Those of us that are willing to participate will get to name and select a picture for one of the mercs on that team.

Then the first player starts the campaign and plays one or two encounters, showing off tactics that works with the weapons available. When done and LP posted, the save game from the end of the first or second encounter gets sent to the next player, who'll get to equip the mercs with the gear available as loot. The second player plays one or two encounters and then posts and sends the save game to the next in line. And round and round we go, showing which weapons are useful in which situation depending on what is available. It will also prevent the LP from getting too repetitive, showing off a wide variety of tactics and weapons.

Just an idea, might not be the best one I've had, but it's something I'd like to see.