View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentBill View Post
Faster hardware (evolution of hardware) should not be used to compensate for a lack of motivation within a development studio. I.E. no multicore support. Physx only implemented because they were PAID to implement it. They pushed this game out the door and forgot about it entirely.
Yes and just being able to state your opinion shouldn't compensate for actually using your brain to base it on more than ignorance and hearsay...

You are the perfect example for all these dopes that I rant about in my Performance Mod thread. Apparently you lack the knowledge to even check what you're writing or you would have realized that it is complete nonsense. And sure, if a company wants to see a special feature why not take money from them, or do you work for free?? What do you expect? An attitude like a big game studio such as id games or Valve? Also, as far as I have been able to tell, the game's physx-features not just work well, but they also do so on ATI-cards. So where's the problem again of having an extra feature like this?

The fact that the devs released a patch that fixed tons of bugs proves that they did more than just shoving out the game and turning their back on it...After all, this isn't EA and the game is not Spore...just to name an example where that actually happened with a huge title of the biggest publisher...