View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Default What you MUST include in Elven Legacy:

The option to play without the time limit.
It is my game and if i want to explore every part of the map i should be able to do so. I hate it when i have to rush ahead just to reach this particular place on the map in time.
AND - where is the logic in me reaching my destination and completing the mission when there are still many enemy units around??
Just let me play after the bronze turn cap is over and dont tell me that i failed the mission - on the expense of gaining gold and artifacts.
If i want to rid the land of the enemy units then let me do so!

This could also let you include more "mini missions", make it more RPG...
How cool would it be if you came across this cave and had the option to send your heroes on a mission to rescue/find/kill some-one/thing inside this cave filled with monsters... And get some nice rewards

The second thing i would like to see is what has already been mentioned, UNDEAD... I LOVE undead.. They would really make an great addition to the game and storyline. Think about your necromancer hero waking the dead soldiers of your enemy to life to fight for him

Thirdly you should balance the game more... I was really annoyed in the later missions of FW because i had lost a lot of my units and therefore had problems completing missions fast enough to make money to buy new ones (remove the time limit please!!!!!!!!!!!) whereas my enemy had an INCREDIBLE amount of units coming after me... It is just not fair!
AND it was really stupid to watch the in-game movies between missions and all this talk about the Orcish horde overwhelming the land when all i had was 4 or 5 units left...(i was playing the Orc part) Doesn`t make any sense!
Just give me more units to wage war with or reduce the AI number according to my remaining units!

The fourth thing that should be adressed is simple - let me double click the map to go back to the playing screen at this particular point - sometimes it is hard to understand where you are and which direction you should go...

The last thing to improve is simply the in-game graphics. I have been looking at the screenshots for EL and the units and and graphics are excactly the same as FW...This could be better after two years since FW

Aside from this i LOVE FW and cant wait to get my hands on EL!!!!
Thank you for making AMAZING turn based games (with no time limit!!!!)