View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 06:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefman View Post
Well I downloaded it from 1C (got sent to the YUplay for the actual download) and guess what???

There are NO TEXTURE FILES in the download for the editor. The editor itself is there. But when you go to do the landscape, it says the landscape textures etc are not loaded. I searched all over the download, I searched all through the folders the game created. There are no landscape texture files in the sourcemedia folder or the actual game folders. There is no file called setup_media.exe anywhere I can find. If you know where to find it, please let me know.

What good is having a editor with all the decorations, scripts etc if you can't make the actual land mass? Please, there has to be a place to get the files necessary for the editor to work as described. If not, I would at least like to get a refund here so I can buy it through Steam so I can download the 11 gig of files uncompressed from them. At least I would have the actual game that you advertise with all it's features working.
We will test this problem. However Yuplay version of the game should have a compressed file with all textures of around 2 gig size.