View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Approved Member

Hi Elwin, I'm happy to inform you (and everyone else) that the wanderer scroll Call of Death could summon forth Black Knight ; see attached screen shot.

The key with the Call of Death and Call of Colossus wanderer scrolls is a lot of sprouts/snake eggs/spider eggs/etc. and a lot of patience as well. See the red dragon on the same screenshot? I used Call of Colossus with the following combo for it: use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg,...use 1 spider egg (12th egg), use 1 sprout, use 1 sprout, use 1 sprout, use 1 sprout. In short, I got the red dragon on my 16th try:

1st try: use scroll at once (got a troll)
2nd try: use 1 spider egg, use scroll (got a bone dragon)
3rd try: use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use scroll (got an ancient ent)
4th try: use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use scroll (got a bone dragon)
5th try: use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use 1 spider egg, use scroll (got a tirex)
etc.

So patience. Right now, I don't need the black knights since I don't have the Eviln spell this early in the game (3rd island). Once I get Eviln and the shard I'll use Call of Death to create a full stack of black knights and try the solo black knight tactic everyone is raving about.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp call of death - black knights.bmp (2.25 MB, 115 views)