View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cairn View Post
You obviously haven't played Space Rangers 2 with everything on it's hardest difficulty
i think he didnt play on reboot in reboot dominators are much more aggressive and way faster (i saw 1000 speed shtip and actually its is why in reboot dominators are harder)
Quote:
it's nearly impossible to beat. In fact, I haven't been able to yet, and I didn't even have it all the way. The Dominators inevitably take over too many sectors, leaving you with only 1 or 2 systems to defend.
coalitions systems must goes down to atleast of 5 systems so blazer and terron dont attack u or u definitly die, actually this is what u should in hardest diffictuly

Quote:
However, I will admit this little annoyance, if you can last long enough defending at least that one last system, eventually, for some reason, near the end of the tech tree, but not quite the end, the coalition forces start to slowly gain the upper hand and gain systems back periodically until they reach a point where you're pretty much not even needed anymore because the coalition is winning at least a tenth of the systems they attempt to take back and no longer losing more than a couple every so often.
well this is sad but true only the first 5-10 years of game is chalanging
Quote:
At that point you might as well just do whatever because anything you do against the Dominators will only expedite the inevitable victory of the coalition and end your game. In fact, if you wait long enough, you aren't even needed to take down the final bosses. Eventually the coalition will happen to take each one down.
its impossible for AI to take down any of the bosses in hardboil difficulty even players have hard time to take them down (u can do it with rock with 5 vertixes and just use auto attack hopefully your weapons dont fail in the middle of battle) u are definitly needed to end the game (by using the programs), well i forget about keller that is impossible to beat out of hyperspace