View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Approved Member

Hum I am a new member here and I try to read all posts here about Kings Bounty and must say this is the first post I not understant. But anyway I have an Idea about that bubling about mage and warior. Because that is an easy when I play my warior on hard I ussualy equiped items with def,atk or some with multi bonuses and while I will be play mage in my second play I think I will equip some items with int,mana,def or also some multi bonuses because I have less trops so I need some dmg spell to get bonus dmg from spell + from troops. So in my opion there will be always big diferent for me because when I play mage i want to be good at spell and when warior at meele dmg and so on. But at the end I want to say hello to all here I am from czech republic and this game is realy great it is realy better than Homan for me now I love it now I starting play Armored Princess and I love it even more the princess is so nice and always bonus in leadership in every level this should be even greater diferent here maybe. After I finish it I start play Legend again on Impossible with all three class so I hope i got also some nice score to post here. I find here so many information and strategic for all class i must try them all. So thanks.