View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 06:57 AM
Approved Member

Guys, please NO further senteces like " xy is either dumb or ..." - if anyone feels offended -> you can always report such content to admins, or if you want to solve it yourselves like big boys - continue via Private Messages (even in private messages is offensive language not tolerated - so please do not misuse it for dishonesting comments)

Everyones view/knowledge of anything, games also, is subjective and may greatly differ -> it is normal that people with strongly oposite opinions can end in "fireball" thread, if you don't want your posts deleted, or even ban, you should try to control yourself a bit.

I believe that Keneth shown is awareness and good intend by his normal and non-offending reaction - and I would like to call this type of "fireball thread" CLOSED - anyone who would like to continue in non proper and too personal manner, should expect consequenses...

Please do not misuse that this forum is quite tolerant, and try to argue using facts from the game, not irrelevant and offending remarks about others. Just that other have other opinion does not mean he is bad, or stupid. Of course some of us have "spicy" reactions - but we are able to tolerate it, can't we?

Keneth's post #21 was not stupid nor it could offend anyone as he very objectively described the ways of warrior's iron fist and compared towards mage skill - and there was nothing wrong/non-true in it.

tjopee - I like your thread as I like to see contradiction towards other threads where mage is considered owerpowered

my opinion : I played all difficulty level for three heroes, easy diff. could look like better for mage (at least first half), later in the game may look warrior better suitable, at least for players relying on manpower... I personally never had the feeling that my game is much easier just because I play paladin/mage/warrior - I had always very tough time playing any of them... (I mostly choose warrior, but use undead army - so I do not use iron fist at all, but I personally mostly like paladin, even if his ressurection does not seem to be making the game easier, I just like him... that is all)

Also I am sure that no one on this forum is or was dumb, sometimes it may look that using irony/or "spicy" language may be misused... but Keneth's post #21 does not bear any of these IMHO.

tjopee - should I play competition game (in HOMM IV - game was modded so saves does not work - you could only start it with HOMM4 - Tournament -> and if you finished the selected map - you sent your save to the Equilibris masters - who very objectively decided who did better, this is way how to compete in single player mode/games) I would go for warrior - but I am sure I would not have much easier game than if I would go for any other class...

My awareness from reading/participating on this forum shows me only that we all like KB (some more, some less) so if we like to argue - it has not reason to argue about oursevles - let's keep the topic KB, ok?

BTW: No need of commenting if anyone got or did not get any "point" as my "point" may have argue value for me, but not for others - if they do not agree with my point, does not mean they did not get it - my university time teached me that physics is much more beutiful as any other subject - two professors may have totally different opinion, still both may be true ... trust me - even these "grown" ups (I do not believe that scientists ever grow up) could not cease their argues, and we are in 21st century, when almost everything is revealed, and we should have much greater tolerance/ better behavior (not like in the movie obout the lost underworld full of prehistoric creaters, where the full scientific audience openely outluaghted the poor guy who wanted to proove that dinosaurs still ive - also he was saying that evolution does exist - what was actually the source of dishonour) But how can one human proove to other human being the real behavior of black hole, only be wathing it through space - here was the problem, even as both saw the same each of them explained it differently.
How can anyone tell me if I like warrior or not - it is my own opinion - it is my way of seing warrior usefull... I have my own value table and my own play style... also I can't tell anyone that he does not like mage - he knows he likes mage and that's it.

Last edited by Gatts; 12-05-2008 at 07:30 AM.