View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoepee View Post
U don' t post any proofs and lack examples of whatever u say.
I don't have to post my examples to disprove your examples. Redundancy doesn't achieve anything.

Quote:
A warrior' s LD>Mage LD because my army have higher attack and usually deal the extra capped maximum damage whereas the mage same army deals less damage (hence my demon doing higher damage, not only doing higher damage the first attack but also the second third and so on). I posted it about this in the first post already I think u don' t think deep when u read other ppl post. And this LD only increase with not only the iron fist bonus but also the knight set bonus or dwarf hammer bonus. 20% discount meants more units and yes these units have higher attack also and does close to the max extra damage whereas ur mage plain simply don' t. If u buff up ur attack u will never reach the attack of the warrior, not to mention the LD u miss and hence u screw ur mage
That has nothing to do with leadership, leadership of the mage and leadership of the warrior are the same, the difference in attack doesn't increase the value of leadership, the only thing increasing the value of leadership is the leadership requirements of the troops and the only advantage a warrior has in that area is the Iron Fist skill. A mage can wear sets and items that decrease leadership reqs just like a warrior can, with the exception that a warrior can wear an extra weapon assuming that you take a wife with 2 weapon slots. And we've already discovered that a mage can never have as much attack as a warrior just like a warrior can never have as much int as a mage, no surprise there, it's how the game was designed. An attack-oriented warrior will obviously do more damage to high-level troops with his army but a mage won't be far behind on that account if you assume the same style of play.

Quote:
A mage can' t cast more spells the spellbook is the same u get to caste twice for 3 turns which IMHO doesn' t weight as much as the 2 warrior specific bonusses.
Most fights are done in 3 turns, hence having more spells after that doesn't make much of a difference, does it? The whole point of this discussion is whether 3 spells equal the extra damage of the warrior's army, they might or they might not, doesn't really matter at this point since the difference is marginal either way but your efficiency comparison was ridiculously overstated as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
And check the high score section u will see the warrior always have higher stats. Instead of thinking MAGE just rocks play the game with warrior on impossible at a high level and then talk.
The people on high score tables don't focus on their stats when playing mages, they focus on increasing their mana, int, and spell damage output. A warrior compensates for these by having higher stats hence their total is higher in average. And I don't think mages rock, I actually prefer playing with a warrior, I always have.

Quote:
to quote u in other section
Yes, the only way to get rage after round 20 is rage drain and chargers.
great way to use rage drain and chargers considering u have no rage income, lol....... u missed the post completely about using poison cloud being useless to get infinite money.
If you're stalling the battle, it means that there's a stack of enemies left, if you're lucky it's gonna be a reasonably large but weak stack on whom you can use rage drain repeatedly without killing them. Each use of rage drain gives you more than enough rage for a set of chargers which give you both rage and mana. For someone who keeps going on about others not thinking things through, you sure don't mind being a hypocrite and doing the same, do you?

Quote:
Every post of u so far I have read u only try to proof to some newbies u have better knowledge throwing words or things that u think r cool. Most of the time they are useless IMHO. At least i post few combo and tricks
I always think twice about what I write and I never use words and things just to "sound cool", if you find my use of proper english hard for your understanding, spend some more time learning it. I'm sorry that you find my posts useless but I won't sweat having one person that doesn't appreciate them. And I don't post "combos and tricks", that seems right up your alley, seeing how you apparently know everything.