View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 08:41 PM
Approved Member

Goblin Wizard,

First off, I am a long time player of this series and I am grateful for all the mod work you've done over the years and bringing this russian mod to our attention.

That being said, I need help with this. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I have been trying to get this mod to work with your translations but I have unable to do so.

I have been able to install the mod and run it without follwing your translation steps of moving the russian folder into the english folder and running your 7zip and it works. I get the russian splashscreen at start and it starts off with a new begining. However, I get placeholder dialogues when I run it like this. Basicly it says Missing Dialogue in the box where the pilot would normally be having text. I assume thats due to my using the english version. So I know I have installed the mod itself corectly.

However, when I copy the russian folder to the english folder and run your program in the main game folder it crashes on startup. I have followed your advice given in earlier posts. I am thinking that I am doing something wrong here and maybe you can elaborate on this step in the process.

Any help is appreciated. I am really dissapointed in the lack of information on Ashes of Victory and this mod looks like it would help kill time until q1 2012 turns into MM/DD/YR.

Last edited by Lotrek; 01-09-2012 at 08:43 PM.