View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

Default Questions I couldn't find answers to. I'm new.

SO I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answers to on this or any forum. ( been to a few but a lot are empty )

1.) For training mode, ( which I love btw ) can I set it so I can have planes on my team to and so they can be different than what I'm running ?

2.) Does beating the campaign unlock more options for the training mode ?

The reason I ask is that I understand playing online isn't going to happen frequently. I'm cool with that. I just want as many options in training mode as possible and so far I can set a ton of enemies but nobody else on my side.

3.) How many planes are unlockable without having to win an online match?

It seems as thought there are like 20 planes unlockable only via playing online. which in theory is cool, but now that the online community is super slim , winning 1 match is just as hard as winning 50 matches.

4.) I've only played on arcade mode. Is there a huge different from that to realistic mode ? What are the main differences I will notice or have to adjust to ?

5.) Have yet to play mission editor ( not training ) but actual missions....can you change settings for those too.

6.) What does continuing the mission do for you in the campaign? Am I missing out on unlocking planes by skipping to do some of these ?

I'm sure I"ll have more questions in a bit.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.