View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Approved Member

By the point you're ready to face Karador you should normally have every option there is, mate. Unit wise, and mostly spell wise, except one or two if you're unlucky.
Are you sure you checked everywhere ? Did you snatch every flag/random map loot from Demonis and check every shop there ? I mean, it's hardly imaginable that your game (according to the scanner result) lacks MOST of the options suggested to you. I know there's some bad luck games but that I deem fairly impossible. All 3 dragon colours are pretty much guaranteed, too. There's eggs of each colour in the Grey Wasteland/Death Valley, plus the Dragon's Den in Ellinia for Greens. And then the "get me red eggs" quest dude who lets you buy Red Dragons afterwards.

Plus you might want to check what kind of items you're wearing. Your defense is quite high. I don't know how you equipped your hero but are there a little more ATK options available ?
Also, what are your talent choices ? For a paladin it's mostly (generally speaking) recommended to go for tolerance and no further (except the rune swapping talent) in the mind tree and go all the way down on the might tree. Frenzy, Onslaught, Dark Commander being the most important down there.

With your lvl 3 Gift and Inquisitors and Time Back you should actually be able to keep every living thing in your army on a high enough level number wise.
And as said to absolutely block each and every dead stack (best is to lure the enemy onto the same hex another stack died before) except one smaller one that is less dangerous (skeletons come to mind or so) that he can keep resurrecting (to keep him from casting hypnotize), you should be good.

Another good advice is the use of infernal swap or teleport to get your Griffins (Demons > Griffins because of the higher damage output and the Domination ability) right into Karador's side of the battlefield so you can leave the doors untouched (Ice Thorn block your side of the battle to prevent the Bone Dragons to fly directly over there) to keep the enemy melee from harming your Inquisitors and range damage department (Skeleton Archers + Dragon Arrows = even without special items a highly efficient damage dealer).

I could write a ton more on it but it has all been said before ^^