View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
Do you send all of our ideas like mine with the ontario cities add on or are you just saying that to keep us happy. I know that scs ask for our ideas and they say they tell the developers but we don't see our ideas ever coming true with them. I was just wondering I know that 1c is 100 times better then scs but i am still on a fence of what to think
Well, we send your ideas to the developers, but that doesn't mean that they will be 100% considered. Sometimes it is unrealizable for some reasons, e.g. the game is on such stage of development, that the changes of that kind are simply impossible. But if any of your suggestions can be put into life, it will happen. Your opinion is very important to us, and the games are created only for you, and that's why we hope you understand if some of your ideas won't be implemented in a game for technical reasons.
We're very happy to see your posts on the forum and to see your interest in the games and do our best to please you. Thank you for your question.