View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

Hey, personnaly, I ended the game a first time losing versus Sam and let him get out of the system.
You can also uncloack Sam but finaly become his ally.

There are the easier methods to end the game.

If you want to kill Sam, the most adapt strategy is, in my opinion, in thinking that the best defense is the attack.
To let him (it ?) no chance to reach the portal and limit the number of Berserk motherships, you have to kill him as fast as possible.
I reached this objective simply equiping all my vessels with a maximum of unguided missils (every guided will be neutralized) : if you try to target him just with Wyvern and Dragon vessels, you will pursue him during "hours" and among his jumping allies until he flee definitly.
I took also the weapon firmware mk 3 and the main weapon of my mothership has much helped (A Pegasus with a beautiful 1600 powerfull and more than 140 of range thanks this optimisation).

I didn't succeed the second option (destroy the alex's station), even using dozens of helbringer and supernova missiles, nor using a more classic armament because the infinite juming of enimies into the system.