View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

Smile End of Superbrawl Day and Tournament

Hi my friends,

Just a quick hello and a few words at the end of Superbrawl day, the Finals and the Ace of Aces tournament.

It was a very long day, and a long tournament, so this will be short. Thank you all for making this tournament the experience and success that it was. We couldn't have done it without your help and support.

My special thanks go to my co organiser Edal86, without you all this wouldn't have been possible. You did an outstanding job my friend, and our cooperation was just always impressively smooth and professional. I don't want to think of it now since we both need a break after the hard work, but if there's anyone I'd like to work together on such a project again it would be you.

My other big thanks go to Gaijin Entertainment and its CEO and President Anton Yudintsev for generously sponsoring our event and giving us such a remarkable interview. If there was any need to prove that Gaijin is 100% behind its products and its community, then this was it. I'd even say they're like no other in this business.

I want to close with congratulating the winners, and thereby us all. In a community that sticks together so closely and has so much fun together over such a long period of time, everybody is a winner.

If any of you wish to comment on the tournament, leave a critique or personal impression, you're very much welcome to do so on the following pages.

I see you all up there!

MACADEMIC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 02-28-2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: grammar ;)