View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Approved Member

If you're using something like a single-troll stack, stronger towers and heroes that summon might give you a noticeable gain in dragon xp if you leave them around for a while.

As far as hero experience from summons, I just finished some simple testing by loading up old saves.

I fought Samman twice; once he used demon portal to summon 11 executioners, the other time to summon 11 executioners, 13 demons, and 24 demonesses. Both fights gave 22,204 experience.
I fought K'Tahu twice (cheating in advance to bump my leadership up to 120k to speed things up and make results easier to control); once he summoned 16 tirex and 207 hayterants. The second time he summoned 17 tirex, 674 gorguls, 74 brontors, and 241 gorguanas. Both fights gave 41,401 experience.
I fought the Pendant of Hypnosis twice. Once the gremlin towers summoned no units. The second time the gremlin towers summoned 9 beholders and 19 inquisitors. Both fights gave 520 experience.
I fought the Druidic staff twice. Once no units were summoned. The second time the druids summoned 100 bears, although the friendly griffin towers still summoned nothing. Both fights gave 2,176 experience.