View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

Default Yep, I'm stuck on level 1. But not like others have. This one's weird

Hi everyone. Well, after playing splinter cell, and several other games from Tom Clancy, and of course as an Argentinian feeling pretty annoyed by having to fight French, Russians, Colombians (yeah, it seems even they have weapons of mass destruction), Nicaraguenses (jeez...), and Mexicans (now with english accent too, only if you buy in the next 10 minutes). Well, I kind got tired of racism, and the fake illusion of "watch out, everyone has a nuke!". I decided to go onto another game, this time from a different perspective. I got my hand on this jewel, Death to Spies. Now this is refreshing. No clichés dialogs, no stereotyped main character. Just some unkown dude. This is seriously a truly great game.

So...my simple yet (I believe) unmentioned problem: During teh first mission, I got to the area where the truck is. Right next to it there's a little bunker. 2 guys indside. One looks through a small wondow; the other kicks a wheel. Now this last dude is my target he has a driver suit, just what I need. I'm equiped with choke cord and chlorophorm. I'm right behind this guy. I've managed to reach this point without killing nor stunning nor chlorophorming anyone. not even the dude guarding the little bunker. BUT...here's what happens: I just don't get the option of choking nor chlorophorming the driver. I only get teh option of stunning him.......any clues???

THX in advance!