View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 02:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahes64 View Post
Thanks for reuploading KB_DB_EDIT and guiding me in using it but README.TXT file that you mentioned does not exist in it! Please upload README.TXT too.
My bad, I should have checked the ZIP file - I've edited my post and added another ZIP that includes the README and another "0.75" version of KB_DB_EDIT. Just use the one that you find works best as I'm not sure why there are so many "0.75" versions!

Quote:
Btw I went for KBscaner for scanning saves to choose the best save before I start a new game, then I noticed that KB_DB_EDIT_0.75_eng.zip exist in my KBScaner archive! After comparing the file that I found with the one that you uploaded, I noticed that the file that I found in KBScanner archive is twice larger and its time stamp is newer than yours but its icon is of lower quality even though version number of both are the same.
Still README.TXT is missing.
Not sure but I think what I found is newer, so I attached it here.
I forgot that KBScanner includes KB_DB_EDIT - the whole savegame file is dumped as if it is a LOC file (and other files, too).

Quote:
I made a new session and saved it but it was saved in same directory that the editor asked its address when i started it for the first time. But I failed to load LOC files in it for edit purpose!
At best I managed to load LOC file from Misc/view storage file... just for viewing purpose. And what is more, after loading LOC map was not loaded, I just got a list!
How to load Darkside maps in it?

Ok, I will do it.
Someone loaded the Legend maps into it - there is a post about it in the Editor forum, so hopefully it gives you some hints how to do it.

I can see I'm going to have to go find the folder for you where it stores the sessions you're working on...

Matt