View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Thanks for reuploading KB_DB_EDIT and guiding me in using it but README.TXT file that you mentioned does not exist in it! Please upload README.TXT too.

Btw I went for KBscaner for scanning saves to choose the best save before I start a new game, then I noticed that KB_DB_EDIT_0.75_eng.zip exist in my KBScaner archive! After comparing the file that I found with the one that you uploaded, I noticed that the file that I found in KBScanner archive is twice larger and its time stamp is newer than yours but its icon is of lower quality even though version number of both are the same.
Still README.TXT is missing.
Not sure but I think what I found is newer, so I attached it here.

Quote:
The editor creates a new session under your Windows User Name and somewhere down in AppData or something like that. Launch the editor, create a new session, and then go find it on your hard drive. I don't have AP / CW installed right now, so I'll have to install them to verify where the stuff is located...

Once you find it, then you can load LOC files from there, but the editor does crash a lot so you have to have a lot of patience with it.
I made a new session and saved it but it was saved in same directory that the editor asked its address when i started it for the first time. But I failed to load LOC files in it for edit purpose!
At best I managed to load LOC file from Misc/view storage file... just for viewing purpose. And what is more, after loading LOC map was not loaded, I just got a list!
How to load Darkside maps in it?

Quote:
All be sure to read all posts in the King's Bounty Editor Forum if you haven't done so already.
Ok, I will do it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KB_DB_EDIT_0.75_eng.zip (501.7 KB, 21 views)