View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSoul View Post
I wanted some more badass looking companions and I liked ShadowTrek's idea of female npcs, so I made some new portraits and decided to upload them here. Credit goes to ShadowTrek for the original idea.

UPDATE: Changed Lilith's portrait(Lilith from KB1 )

It changes the following NPCs:

New portraits for Jimmy Kraud and Moro Dark

Agvares becomes:

Lilith:
A demonic succubus, famous for throwing wild, extravagant parties and being very promiscuous. – also an expert duelist.

Moldok becomes:

Greta:
A somewhat crazy female orc, who got left behind by her friends, and is now looking to tag along with you, if only to find some adventure.

Gaudi becomes:

Aaliyah:
A young woman with beautiful features and green eyes,who has sacrificed her strength in the service of the Light, and the eternal struggle to extinguish the forces of Darkness.

The elf wizard becomes:

Elenhel:
An elven female wizard who has learned well the secrets of magic.

Trigger becomes:

Ruby:
A talented young engineer: inventor of optical systems.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?hx5drra0zgwbpmy

Come on, I definitely love your Moron face. You know, I like Demon and Undead race in King's Bounty and Black Knight is my favorite troop. I will use your purchase in my mod. Do you have anymore portrait like this, I created many NPC and enemy heroes in my mod so I need this kind of portrait. One more question. Can you edit the picture into a non-background because we dont need background for a npc when chatting